-
Lex Meyer wrote a new post
-
Lex Meyer wrote a new post
-
Lex Meyer wrote a new post
-
Lex Meyer wrote a new post
-
Hi Lex, just a though on the “Willing Heart” sermon. You said you could not find anything in common with the way the apostles were called. Think of it this way… There was no one to mentor you to become a pastor, still God picked you and guided you. The apostles were all rejected by rabbis and had to revert to doing their fathers’ crafts (like…Read More
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group


