-
The cold autumn winds are beginning to blow here in the Upper Peninsula of Mich… i already think of nice warm days to come on the other side of our lonng winters here. The snow gets deep in these parts and i’ll post our first ‘real’ snowfall pics (when it sticks) … blessings to all of you, may the Lord’s provision be overflowing this winter seas…Read More
-
it’s only two-of-Sabbath and i’m ready for six-of-Sabbath to arrive…

-
-
-
Referencing: i snagged this from Dr. Stanley ~ this was a timely word for me & i pray it blesses yous as well! Blessings & Shalom
1 Comment - Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group





2 Peter 3: 17-18 …