-
-
Praying for healing and restoration for everyone in the Grafted family that is going through troubled times and sickness, May Yah heal and bless you all 🙏❤️
-
-
-
Shalom Family in Yeshua!
Prayer request: Please keep us lifted in prayers for daily steps as to how to stay under the “mandates radar” and keep away from the worldly-yuck going on out there! Currently, my employer has emailed all employees (who do not reveal health info) to be subjected to weekly xyz-testing to be on the campus (in classrooms…Read More
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group



Shalom Family in Yeshua! ~
See this video link made just for our Grafted Church family.
Topic: American Sign Language
~ Holy Hugs, in Yeshua ~ Rebecca
~Holy Hugs, in Yeshua ~ Rebecca