-
I need someone to help me with the text in Hebrew and the meaning in English, of our closing prayer.
I am having difficulty as an African pronouncing these words and I would not want to be calling the wrong words. Also, I want to teach my children so that, when I am asked the meaning, I can tell them.Thank you for helping.
yinkebo@yahoo.co.uk2 Comments -
Dimitri Johnson changed their profile picture
-
-
I got the same thing and figured it was some kind of scam. Let me know if you find out different. I don’t get on here very often because I’m still in Texas trying to set up and get through my husbands memorial service. Then I have to get our home ready to sell. Pray that I will clearly hear the Spirits leading the whole way and that I will have…Read More
-
Hi everyone. I just wanted to send out a warning. I received the following message on this board. I am pretty certain it is some type of scam or something (if I’m wrong, I sincerely apologize).
“Hi dear my name is Monica Maxwell please I have something important to discuss with you contact me at mygoodfaith4u@gmail.com I know you will be…Read More
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group




If you no one has reached out to you, you can do an internet search of the Aaronic Blessing, it should bring up something