-
-
Shalom Family! … sorry i missed last UNLearn the Lies video… finally watched it… LOTs of Great info!
may i suggest using BRAVE server or DuckDuckGo…. then look up StewPeters (news) show and Dr. Jane Ruby, Dr. Tenpenny, for LOTS of info on TONS of info that was covered ++++ so much more… “Brighteon” daily videos being posted, “the…Read More
-
“Therefore, having been declared right by belief, we have peace with Elohim through our Master יהושע Messiah, through whom also we have access by belief into this favour in which we stand, and we exult in the expectation of the esteem of Elohim. And not only this, but we also exult in pressures, knowing that pressure works endurance; and endu…Read More
-
I really want you to know something brothers and sisters Because you need to know how hard to be alone i had my only friend and that’s my father and he died week ago i have nothing i will leave the faith for those who earn it i do my best to not decieve the people but am gonna just leave all faith things, i will keep loving God for ever, after…Read More
-
O You Highest One, i know Your Name is YHWH, i know Your Works, You are the One who sit above all, the Artist creator of the paint and the paint didn’t knew, O You Highest One, Your thrown is full from everlasting to everlasting, O You Highest One, infront of You am a child, You warned me to keep Your Right Hand, but my eyes blink and i fall, O Y…Read More
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group
