-
Shabbat Shalom everyone! We wanted to let everyone know we are praying for you all and the church. We are really feeling very strong in our prayers with the Lord to move to Oklahoma and attend your church. We believe in the healing of our father, if it be his will. We love you all…
-
Abel Alvarez changed their profile picture
-
We’ve suffered a great loss this week. Our Brother Rob Skiba has passed and he will be greatly missed . . .
Please take a moment and Pray for his wife Shelia and family. -
John Ridgway Changed their profile cover
-
John Ridgway changed their profile picture
1 Comment - Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group




Yes, it is so sad. Praying for his family. 🙏🏻