-
-
Lorelei LaFleur Changed their profile cover
-
Hello, Grafted Church – I have a question about baptism – does Grafted believe that in order to receive the Holy Spirit, one must have the laying on of hands, in addition to being baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with someone about this. Lorelei LaFleur 513-255-6106 -…Read More
-
Prayers for all to be healed, refreshed, & rested up, in Yeshua’s mighty name. ♡♡♡
-
Is anybody experiencing problems posting or uploading on here? Because I am.
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group


