-
Hello, brothers & sisters in Yeshua! First, I want to thank the leadership for opening this wonderful, safe community for believers with you all. We are from the Upper Peninsula of michigan and join you weekly during Shabbat service online (of course). We truly are blessed with Shabbat services and Tuesday evening Unlearn sessions too! It’s…Read More
-
-
Delta Ridgway changed their profile picture
-
Shalom to all this eve of the sabbath, my HIS peace fill you to over flowing.
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group





i do not know this ryan lestrange… my sister in the Lord sent me this meme and i completely agree with what it says! Open the eyes of my heart Lord! Give knowledge and wisdom to see as You do; daily. In Yeshua’s mighty name, Amein