-
i really thank God every day, for putting me between beautiful people like you, everywhere i go, i learn from Him thru you and that’s a great responsibility great love, i really want to bow to the ground for each one of you, what a great family, who am i infront of you, how beautiful are you feet, lift your head up, you are the people of hope in t…Read More
-
Does anyone know of f the Sabbath stream video will be posted? It was cut off and it never came back on
-
This is an interesting statistic if it’s accurate. I have said before that our marriage, like our relationship with Yeshua, is personal, but it ought not be entirely private. We need to give wise counsel regular permission to speak into our marriages. After all, they might actually have an interest in our success.
-
Everywhere i look i see You, look at the sea, the faster the air the greater the waves, or look at the sky, the faster the cloud the greater the air, and who am i in front of You, for You who calmed all the great units of the earth with the word of Your mouth, there’s no greater than You among all gods, who can bring light to the face of the deep?…Read More
-
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group



Yes, we are planning to re-upload it