-
-
So I was so concerned about what Paul was saying (about the law) and confused about it that I spent 5 years cataloging every place the Bible itself used the term “law.”
Then I looked at the underlying word used for “law” in the Old Testament wherever it appears.
Next I also looked at the underlying word used in the New Testament.
By this…Read More
-
Who’s interested in studying Daniel?
I volunteered doing Prison Ministry for almost 6 years and one of the books we focused on (by request) was Daniel.
I’ve got oodles of notes, articles and books and would humbly love to bless others with better understanding.
What I’ve got for you is a learning journey that is beyond collegate in…Read More
-
James Matthews changed their profile picture
-
JEREMY TATE changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group




My friend Mario David Otero painted the split rock of Exodus