-
Rest in יהוה, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man doing wicked devices.
Psalms 37:7 -
Proverbs 26:20 says, “For lack of wood the fire goes out, and where there is no whisperer, quarreling ceases.” We’ve all experienced the harmful effects of slander. If we will choose to cut out negativity, we can put out the destructive fire slander causes. Finally, Proverbs 15:4 says, “A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it…Read More
-
From my devotional this morning :
“.. we can’t experience his nearness if we constantly fill our lives with other things” -
-
Hi, I have a question for anyone that can answer.
I’m married to a man who does not worship or believe that Yeshua came to set us from by keeping all that the Father established. I still believe I need to obey him because he is my husband, and Yah established the husband over the wife, but what about doing things that can draw me more into the w…Read More2 Comments - Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group


Speaking of Unlearn the Lies, I believe Lex discussed what you are going thru on one of the episodes. I can’t remember which one, but maybe someone will remember which episode it was.