-
I’ve been thinking, how ridiculous is it to just expect holiness from each other? If I were able to not be tempted I wouldn’t need a Saviour. Still we say “I should be able to do what I want and if it makes you stumble you should have been stronger!” Thank yhwh yeshua did not have this mentality.
-
i wipe my left eye from her tears, they come out like a river from the right eye, but Your son in His blood He wiped all my tears, and who am i in front of You but a unit out of sand under Your feet, my face was full of scars of red crimson and scarlet and Your Son picked me out of the sea, i became a piece of a white paper so You write what ever…Read More
-
“nor height nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of Elohim which is in Messiah יהושע our Master.”
Romiyim (Romans) 8:39 TS2009
https://www.bible.com/316/rom.8.39.ts2009 -
Stephen Changed their profile cover
-
“There are many plans in a man’s heart, Nevertheless the LORD’s counsel—that will stand.”
Proverbs 19:21 NKJV
https://www.bible.com/114/pro.19.21.nkjv - Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group

