-
Also I have a prayer request, for healing and reconciliation within my family (siblings), I pray that Yah’s will be done and there would be peace
-
Shabbat Shalom everyone 🌺
counting down the days to Sukkot
We cannot wait 🙏❤️ -
I feel beyond blessed to be given the responsibility of being a mother of two wonderful babies. 🥰 I fell Abba’s love for me especially through there little cuddles. 🥰
-
-
JordanSalas1217 changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group


