-
TERRY M HARDAWAY changed their profile picture
-
-
Please forgive me if this is wrong.
I’m having a hard time just an example I keep playing in my head lyrics to a song I’ve heard before but don’t know the name one phase “where is your faith now ? ” .
Anyway that sets the tone for this post.
My faith really weak, I’ve been around the block with different teachings from various groups , then i…Read More -
Brandon and Chelsi Phillips changed their profile picture
-
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group




I’ve had a similar feeling.