-
Jesslooking4truth Changed their profile cover
-
Jesslooking4truth Changed their profile cover
-
Hi, I’m sure everyone has heard about the great reset. I’m not sure what all this entails but does anyone have advice for how we should prepare?
-
-
Thank you Lord Yeshua for always having my back thank you for your love and your patience with me thank you for bringing me peace I’ve come a long way and it’s all thanks to you🙏
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group


