-
-
-
A simple revelation for me today. The first time I hear something may not have being the first time it was told to me. I have nothing new, but I had this thought today and it gave me a better understanding of how I got to this place in my life.
-
Hello y’all. I just wanted to say I have never seen a group of pastors lead like you did last Shabbat evening. Though I do not live in Oklahoma, and unable to participate in person, I would still like to consider what you taught to be something to become very powerful in my own life. All of it I believe to be Holy Spirit lead. It is also h…Read More
-
Really enjoyed Shabbat service this past Saturday. I Thought the 3 chair sermon was great and would like to see more times with all three of you together. The unity, and love for the body was very evident.
Thank you so much. - Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group


Definitely praying.