-
Yoana Dragomanska Changed their profile cover
-
-
-
Hi. I’m Charlotte. I enjoy watching Grafted/Unlearn on YouTube. I do not live near anyone who accepts the truth of Torah and Messiah. I am also the only believer in my family. I have been praying for my husband and son for a while to start reading the Bible, with/without me. My daughter is a believer and introduced me to Torah truth. Thank you f…Read More
1 Comment -
Charlotte changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group




i pray you be the light they never saw