-
Real conversation with the Spirit while mowing today:
Me to myself: maybe I should put safety glasses on?
Holy Spirit: that was me not you and yes you should go out safety glasses on.
Me: is that really you Holy Spirit?
Holy Spirit: Yep
Me: Alright alright, ill put the safety glasses on!
Holy Spirit: So, do you want me to show you what was…Read More1 Comment -
Morning Grafted fam! Brandi and I are wondering if anyone had any space to set up a 5 meter bell tent. Unfortunately we are not aloud to set it up where we are so it’s still wet. Laying it out did very little. Or if maybe anyone knows where we could set it up. Thanks!
2 Comments -
-
-
Absolutely! ☺️
It was our first “legit” Shavuot celebrating as a family and celebrating with our church family. Everyone was so kind and welcoming. I loved how, if you needed prayer, you instantly had like 20 people around you, going to battle with and for you. I loved how, when I saw someone holding a kiddo, I wasn’t ever sure if it was THEIR…Read More
-
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group

I wish my whole day was filled with these! I do enjoy them when I am sensitive enough to hear.