-
Lilies Of The Field changed their profile picture
-
Please be praying for Josh Webster and his family this morning.
I visited with Josh in the hospital yesterday, and he is doing well. Using his time to pray and even to minister to those around him. He asked for prayers for his wife and children at home while he is in the hospital.
Also, their stove/oven is not working, I am pretty sure it…Read More
1 Comment -
-
Scott Sowers changed their profile picture
-
Nathan Coxey changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group




Thanks for the update Corey.