-
Guest What ?!
I gotta tell ya something…
SUKKOT INFO will be coming out in the next couple of weeks!1 Comment -
Stephen Changed their profile cover
-
I have a question… Is there more than one Sukkot feast site (Oklahoma) or are there multiple ones throughout the U.S.?
4 Comments-
Lion and Lamb ministries has a very large one in Chandler which is great and there is another in Wewoka Oklahoma I believe but I cannot recommend that one. Of course I’m partial to Grafted’s Sukkot lol
-
Lol! Thanks! I’d be partial to Grafted also! Unfortunately we are way down in Alabama. My girls and some of our friends requested the beach this year but are up for suggestions. My sister and her family and a friend of theirs want a loving camp environment. My parents want to travel out west but may consider temporarily visiting wherever we decide…Read More
-
-
Robin Bales changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group





great!!!!!