-
-
I love getting these little Yeshua references in Tora!
Exodus 13:13 ESV — Every firstborn of a donkey you shall redeem with a lamb, or if you will not redeem it you shall break its neck. Every firstborn of man among your sons you shall redeem.
Shared via BLB app for Android
Check us out online at http://blb.org/esv/exo/13/13/ -
Brandi Coxey changed their profile picture
-
Yeshua answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word.
My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our dwelling with him.
He who does not love Me does not keep My words.
And the word you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.
These things I have spoken to you while dwelling with you.…Read More
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group





Thanks