-
The Torah of Yahweh is perfect, restoring the soul.
The testimony of Yahweh is trustworthy, making the simple wise.
The precepts of Yahweh are right, giving joy to the heart.
The mitzvot (commands) of Yahweh are pure, giving light to the eyes.
The fear of Yahweh is clean, enduring forever.
The judgments of Yahweh are true and…Read More
-
Danielle Masoner Changed their profile cover
-
For some reason, I can’t login my original account, so I just made another account smh. God bless you all!
-
Dimitri Johnson changed their profile picture
-
Justin Mckenzie changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group




Glad you were able to get setup. What was your old username?