-
Ian Stuart changed their profile picture
-
Ian Stuart changed their profile picture
-
-
-
I’m trying to find how to add more people to my friends list to follow. Are they just not connected yet, or am I looking in the wrong place? (Mobile version).
-
There is a link at the bottom of the website called “members list” that will show all of the active members
-
-
-
Question: Why did I get rid of connect.grafted.faith?
Answer: I wanted the community site to be integrated with the church website, not a separate platform. I am very excited about this new community website! - Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group


I can’t find the holy day calendar on the main Grafted site, I found the calendar but the fall feasts aren’t on it