-
What a surprise with this new platform! It will take some getting used to. Can we still search a directory?
-
-
actually, it is not a link, but you can find the members here https://grafted.faith/members/
-
-
-
Matt Clevenger changed their profile picture
-
Matt Clevenger changed their profile picture
-
If you had an account on the connect site, your account has been moved over here. You will need to reset your password to login.
-
- Load More Posts
About Me

Jack Allen Walker
Deacon
Been apart of Grafted since 2017 & seeking my role within His Kingdom through my serving at Grafted. As I have tried to just help Grafted grow in anyway I can, I have found roles to fill. I also have been blessed to find a family within this Grafted community. They might not be family by blood, but I have been Grafted into this family. A family He has blessed me with & one I hope to help to grow for His Kingdom...
So you also, when you have done all that is commanded of you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” -Luke 17:10
Yeshua
Friends
John Ridgway
@johnr
Rebecca Estelle
@rebeccae3
Lorelei LaFleur
@whitestone42
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
James Matthews
@tsavah
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group


Hi Matt, yes, there is a directory… it says “all members”, but only those who have logged in since the switch will show up. It will take a few days for more people to login to fill up the directory.