• Shabbat shalom everyone

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Hi Everyone! We have been notified of spambots creating usernames and posting inappropriate content. If you see any of those posts, please let us know and email us at info@grafted.faith.

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • If you haven’t done so yet, please read the “About Us” page.

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
  • Heretical Doctrines that we will NOT tolerate

    We see these beliefs as un-Biblical and causing contention in the Body of Messiah, and we will not tolerate such things in our congregation.

    Denying the Deity of Yeshua (Jesus) – If you do not confess to believe in the Deity of Yeshua, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN OUR CONGREGATION.

    Lunar Sabbath –…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +3 liked this
  • ONLINE CHURCH THIS WEEK (Feb 5) DUE TO THE WEATHER Stay home and watch online.

    GRAFTED CHURCH

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

About Me

Stephen Maxwell

Dinobot

I became a believer in Yeshua in  the year 2000. I have a heart for the outcasts. Micah 4: 6,7 “in that day, I will assemble the lame and I will gather the outcasts. I will make the lame a remnant and the outcast a strong nation.”

Friends

Profile Photo
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
Profile Photo
Nathan Coxey
@nathan-coxey
Profile Photo
@
Profile Photo
Matt Clevenger
@matt-clevenger41gmail-com
Profile Photo
Adam Salas
@asalas7

Groups

Group logo of Men's Discipleship
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group