-
-
If you haven’t registered for SUKKOT, you need to do so ASAP!
-
This is an interesting statistic if it’s accurate. I have said before that our marriage, like our relationship with Yeshua, is personal, but it ought not be entirely private. We need to give wise counsel regular permission to speak into our marriages. After all, they might actually have an interest in our success.
-
Hey everyone. I just wanted to get online and say hi. Hope you have a great week
-
- Load More Posts
About Me
Stephen Maxwell
Dinobot
I became a believer in Yeshua in the year 2000. I have a heart for the outcasts. Micah 4: 6,7 “in that day, I will assemble the lame and I will gather the outcasts. I will make the lame a remnant and the outcast a strong nation.”
Friends
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
Nathan Coxey
@nathan-coxey
Matt Clevenger
@matt-clevenger41gmail-com
Adam Salas
@asalas7
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group


wow