-
-
-
A simple revelation for me today. The first time I hear something may not have being the first time it was told to me. I have nothing new, but I had this thought today and it gave me a better understanding of how I got to this place in my life.
-
Real conversation with the Spirit while mowing today:
Me to myself: maybe I should put safety glasses on?
Holy Spirit: that was me not you and yes you should go out safety glasses on.
Me: is that really you Holy Spirit?
Holy Spirit: Yep
Me: Alright alright, ill put the safety glasses on!
Holy Spirit: So, do you want me to show you what was…Read More1 Comment -
Morning Grafted fam! Brandi and I are wondering if anyone had any space to set up a 5 meter bell tent. Unfortunately we are not aloud to set it up where we are so it’s still wet. Laying it out did very little. Or if maybe anyone knows where we could set it up. Thanks!
2 Comments - Load More Posts
About Me
Stephen Maxwell
Dinobot
I became a believer in Yeshua in the year 2000. I have a heart for the outcasts. Micah 4: 6,7 “in that day, I will assemble the lame and I will gather the outcasts. I will make the lame a remnant and the outcast a strong nation.”
Friends
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
Nathan Coxey
@nathan-coxey
Matt Clevenger
@matt-clevenger41gmail-com
Adam Salas
@asalas7
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group

amen, been checking everyday. This will be my first that is not in by back yard.