-
-
-
Please be praying for Josh Webster and his family this morning.
I visited with Josh in the hospital yesterday, and he is doing well. Using his time to pray and even to minister to those around him. He asked for prayers for his wife and children at home while he is in the hospital.
Also, their stove/oven is not working, I am pretty sure it…Read More
1 Comment -
Nathan Coxey changed their profile picture
-
- Load More Posts
About Me
Stephen Maxwell
Dinobot
I became a believer in Yeshua in the year 2000. I have a heart for the outcasts. Micah 4: 6,7 “in that day, I will assemble the lame and I will gather the outcasts. I will make the lame a remnant and the outcast a strong nation.”
Friends
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
Nathan Coxey
@nathan-coxey
Matt Clevenger
@matt-clevenger41gmail-com
Adam Salas
@asalas7
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group


Absolutely! ☺️
It was our first “legit” Shavuot celebrating as a family and celebrating with our church family. Everyone was so kind and welcoming. I loved how, if you needed prayer, you instantly had like 20 people around you, going to battle with and for you. I loved how, when I saw someone holding a kiddo, I wasn’t ever sure if it was THEIR…Read More