-
-
I think we have some stowaways 🕷 from camp… soooooo Scott gets to unpack. Yay! 😆
-
-
-
I was talking with my mother in law and she said she was making her mom (chicken) liver for dinner. I was like “Mmmm, sounds good!” But then I was like “Wait…… is that biblically clean?” I mean, I know that there’s the commandment not to eat unclean animals or blood, etc, but I don’t recall any specific command against organ meat or any mention…Read More
2 Comments-
-
Yeah, that’s what @coreyhaynes said, too.
-
-
- Load More Posts
About Me
Stephen Maxwell
Dinobot
I became a believer in Yeshua in the year 2000. I have a heart for the outcasts. Micah 4: 6,7 “in that day, I will assemble the lame and I will gather the outcasts. I will make the lame a remnant and the outcast a strong nation.”
Friends
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
Nathan Coxey
@nathan-coxey
Matt Clevenger
@matt-clevenger41gmail-com
Adam Salas
@asalas7
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group

I don’t think it’s unclean. As far as I’ve read, it says to not eat the animal fat or blood.