-
Guest What ?!
I gotta tell ya something…
SUKKOT INFO will be coming out in the next couple of weeks!1 Comment -
-
I love getting these little Yeshua references in Tora!
Exodus 13:13 ESV — Every firstborn of a donkey you shall redeem with a lamb, or if you will not redeem it you shall break its neck. Every firstborn of man among your sons you shall redeem.
Shared via BLB app for Android
Check us out online at http://blb.org/esv/exo/13/13/ - Load More Posts
About Me
Stephen Maxwell
Dinobot
I became a believer in Yeshua in the year 2000. I have a heart for the outcasts. Micah 4: 6,7 “in that day, I will assemble the lame and I will gather the outcasts. I will make the lame a remnant and the outcast a strong nation.”
Friends
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
Nathan Coxey
@nathan-coxey
Matt Clevenger
@matt-clevenger41gmail-com
Adam Salas
@asalas7
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group






great!!!!!