-
Yeshua answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word.
My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our dwelling with him.
He who does not love Me does not keep My words.
And the word you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.
These things I have spoken to you while dwelling with you.…Read More
-
i love this new update to the site! GOD bless this church and her people in Jesus name amen!
-
Charbel Awwad Changed their profile cover
-
Charbel Awwad changed their profile picture
-
Corey Haynes Changed their profile cover
- Load More Posts
About Me
Stephen Maxwell
Dinobot
I became a believer in Yeshua in the year 2000. I have a heart for the outcasts. Micah 4: 6,7 “in that day, I will assemble the lame and I will gather the outcasts. I will make the lame a remnant and the outcast a strong nation.”
Friends
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
Nathan Coxey
@nathan-coxey
Matt Clevenger
@matt-clevenger41gmail-com
Adam Salas
@asalas7
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group



