-
Corey Haynes changed their profile picture
1 Comment -
Aaron Defoor changed their profile picture
-
Aaron Defoor changed their profile picture
-
The Torah of Yahweh is perfect, restoring the soul.
The testimony of Yahweh is trustworthy, making the simple wise.
The precepts of Yahweh are right, giving joy to the heart.
The mitzvot (commands) of Yahweh are pure, giving light to the eyes.
The fear of Yahweh is clean, enduring forever.
The judgments of Yahweh are true and…Read More
- Load More Posts
About Me
Stephen Maxwell
Dinobot
I became a believer in Yeshua in the year 2000. I have a heart for the outcasts. Micah 4: 6,7 “in that day, I will assemble the lame and I will gather the outcasts. I will make the lame a remnant and the outcast a strong nation.”
Friends
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
Nathan Coxey
@nathan-coxey
Matt Clevenger
@matt-clevenger41gmail-com
Adam Salas
@asalas7
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group




This is a sweet pic of you two!