-
Jack Allen Walker Changed their profile cover
-
Jack Allen Walker Changed their profile cover
-
Jack Allen Walker changed their profile picture
-
-
“Then they secretly induced men to say, “We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses and God…. They also set up false witnesses who said, “This man does not cease to speak blasphemous words against this holy place and the law;”
Acts 6:11, 13Evil men have always tried to destroy those who serve the LORD. They lie and slande…Read More
- Load More Posts
About Me
Stephen Maxwell
Dinobot
I became a believer in Yeshua in the year 2000. I have a heart for the outcasts. Micah 4: 6,7 “in that day, I will assemble the lame and I will gather the outcasts. I will make the lame a remnant and the outcast a strong nation.”
Friends
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
Nathan Coxey
@nathan-coxey
Matt Clevenger
@matt-clevenger41gmail-com
Adam Salas
@asalas7
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group



