-
I need to learn gentleness. I have to confess that I envy those that can gently correct and discipline from love and not anger.
-
Ian Stuart Changed their profile cover
-
Ian Stuart changed their profile picture
-
Ian Stuart changed their profile picture
-
-
I can’t find the holy day calendar on the main Grafted site, I found the calendar but the fall feasts aren’t on it
-
I’m trying to find how to add more people to my friends list to follow. Are they just not connected yet, or am I looking in the wrong place? (Mobile version).
-
There is a link at the bottom of the website called “members list” that will show all of the active members
-
-
- Load More Posts
About Me
Stephen Maxwell
Dinobot
I became a believer in Yeshua in the year 2000. I have a heart for the outcasts. Micah 4: 6,7 “in that day, I will assemble the lame and I will gather the outcasts. I will make the lame a remnant and the outcast a strong nation.”
Friends
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
Nathan Coxey
@nathan-coxey
Matt Clevenger
@matt-clevenger41gmail-com
Adam Salas
@asalas7
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group

Right there with you, bro.