-
Question: Why did I get rid of connect.grafted.faith?
Answer: I wanted the community site to be integrated with the church website, not a separate platform. I am very excited about this new community website! -
What a surprise with this new platform! It will take some getting used to. Can we still search a directory?
-
Hi Matt, yes, there is a directory… it says “all members”, but only those who have logged in since the switch will show up. It will take a few days for more people to login to fill up the directory.
-
actually, it is not a link, but you can find the members here https://grafted.faith/members/
-
-
-
Matt Clevenger changed their profile picture
-
Matt Clevenger changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
About Me
Stephen Maxwell
Dinobot
I became a believer in Yeshua in the year 2000. I have a heart for the outcasts. Micah 4: 6,7 “in that day, I will assemble the lame and I will gather the outcasts. I will make the lame a remnant and the outcast a strong nation.”
Friends
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
Nathan Coxey
@nathan-coxey
Matt Clevenger
@matt-clevenger41gmail-com
Adam Salas
@asalas7
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group


Shabbat Shalom! Happy Sabbath