-
Everywhere i look i see You, look at the sea, the faster the air the greater the waves, or look at the sky, the faster the cloud the greater the air, and who am i in front of You, for You who calmed all the great units of the earth with the word of Your mouth, there’s no greater than You among all gods, who can bring light to the face of the deep?…Read More
-
Hey everyone. I just wanted to get online and say hi. Hope you have a great week
-
Lex, glad to see you are live again on Unlearn. Watched last nights broadcast early this morning. Keep up the good work I have found them very helpful.
-
-
I’ve been thinking, how ridiculous is it to just expect holiness from each other? If I were able to not be tempted I wouldn’t need a Saviour. Still we say “I should be able to do what I want and if it makes you stumble you should have been stronger!” Thank yhwh yeshua did not have this mentality.
- Load More Posts
About Me

Bear
Bondeservant to Yeshua, Worship Warrior, Bassist.
Bondservant to only the Holy one of Israel. Jesus seeker, Shabbat keeper, Husband, Dad and sorta musician . DM me anytime.
Skills
Loud
100%
uncannily strong
90%
Follows directions
72%
Bassist
54%
'Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. '
Revelation 14:12
The third angel in the Book of the Revelation of Yeshua the Christ
Friends
Paul Atkins
@paul-atkins
Aaron
@aaron
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
KerensaGrimsley
@kerensagrimsley


Thanks brother