-
-
A simple revelation for me today. The first time I hear something may not have being the first time it was told to me. I have nothing new, but I had this thought today and it gave me a better understanding of how I got to this place in my life.
-
Really enjoyed Shabbat service this past Saturday. I Thought the 3 chair sermon was great and would like to see more times with all three of you together. The unity, and love for the body was very evident.
Thank you so much. -
-
3 Comments
- Load More Posts
About Me

Bear
Bondeservant to Yeshua, Worship Warrior, Bassist.
Bondservant to only the Holy one of Israel. Jesus seeker, Shabbat keeper, Husband, Dad and sorta musician . DM me anytime.
Skills
Loud
100%
uncannily strong
90%
Follows directions
72%
Bassist
54%
'Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. '
Revelation 14:12
The third angel in the Book of the Revelation of Yeshua the Christ
Friends
Paul Atkins
@paul-atkins
Aaron
@aaron
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
KerensaGrimsley
@kerensagrimsley


Definitely praying.