-
It’s amazing how much we’ve grown in our walk with Yeshua over the last year, and yet there’s SO much more for us to learn. 🙂
-
Stephen changed their profile picture
-
-
I was talking with my mother in law and she said she was making her mom (chicken) liver for dinner. I was like “Mmmm, sounds good!” But then I was like “Wait…… is that biblically clean?” I mean, I know that there’s the commandment not to eat unclean animals or blood, etc, but I don’t recall any specific command against organ meat or any mention…Read More
2 Comments-
-
Yeah, that’s what @coreyhaynes said, too.
-
-
-
Guest What ?!
I gotta tell ya something…
SUKKOT INFO will be coming out in the next couple of weeks!1 Comment - Load More Posts
About Me

Bear
Bondeservant to Yeshua, Worship Warrior, Bassist.
Bondservant to only the Holy one of Israel. Jesus seeker, Shabbat keeper, Husband, Dad and sorta musician . DM me anytime.
Skills
Loud
100%
uncannily strong
90%
Follows directions
72%
Bassist
54%
'Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. '
Revelation 14:12
The third angel in the Book of the Revelation of Yeshua the Christ
Friends
Paul Atkins
@paul-atkins
Aaron
@aaron
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
KerensaGrimsley
@kerensagrimsley



I don’t think it’s unclean. As far as I’ve read, it says to not eat the animal fat or blood.