-
Stephen Changed their profile cover
-
I have a question… Is there more than one Sukkot feast site (Oklahoma) or are there multiple ones throughout the U.S.?
4 Comments-
Lion and Lamb ministries has a very large one in Chandler which is great and there is another in Wewoka Oklahoma I believe but I cannot recommend that one. Of course I’m partial to Grafted’s Sukkot lol
-
Lol! Thanks! I’d be partial to Grafted also! Unfortunately we are way down in Alabama. My girls and some of our friends requested the beach this year but are up for suggestions. My sister and her family and a friend of theirs want a loving camp environment. My parents want to travel out west but may consider temporarily visiting wherever we decide…Read More
-
-
-
I love getting these little Yeshua references in Tora!
Exodus 13:13 ESV — Every firstborn of a donkey you shall redeem with a lamb, or if you will not redeem it you shall break its neck. Every firstborn of man among your sons you shall redeem.
Shared via BLB app for Android
Check us out online at http://blb.org/esv/exo/13/13/ - Load More Posts
About Me

Bear
Bondeservant to Yeshua, Worship Warrior, Bassist.
Bondservant to only the Holy one of Israel. Jesus seeker, Shabbat keeper, Husband, Dad and sorta musician . DM me anytime.
Skills
Loud
100%
uncannily strong
90%
Follows directions
72%
Bassist
54%
'Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. '
Revelation 14:12
The third angel in the Book of the Revelation of Yeshua the Christ
Friends
Paul Atkins
@paul-atkins
Aaron
@aaron
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
KerensaGrimsley
@kerensagrimsley




god bless your family