-
I need to learn gentleness. I have to confess that I envy those that can gently correct and discipline from love and not anger.
-
Ian Stuart Changed their profile cover
-
Ian Stuart changed their profile picture
-
Ian Stuart changed their profile picture
-
-
I can’t find the holy day calendar on the main Grafted site, I found the calendar but the fall feasts aren’t on it
-
I’m trying to find how to add more people to my friends list to follow. Are they just not connected yet, or am I looking in the wrong place? (Mobile version).
-
There is a link at the bottom of the website called “members list” that will show all of the active members
-
-
- Load More Posts
About Me

Bear
Bondeservant to Yeshua, Worship Warrior, Bassist.
Bondservant to only the Holy one of Israel. Jesus seeker, Shabbat keeper, Husband, Dad and sorta musician . DM me anytime.
Skills
Loud
100%
uncannily strong
90%
Follows directions
72%
Bassist
54%
'Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. '
Revelation 14:12
The third angel in the Book of the Revelation of Yeshua the Christ
Friends
Paul Atkins
@paul-atkins
Aaron
@aaron
Mackenzie Brown
@mackenzie-brown
Jonathan Brunsting
@jbrunsting
KerensaGrimsley
@kerensagrimsley

Right there with you, bro.