-
Question: Why did I get rid of connect.grafted.faith?
Answer: I wanted the community site to be integrated with the church website, not a separate platform. I am very excited about this new community website! -
What a surprise with this new platform! It will take some getting used to. Can we still search a directory?
-
-
actually, it is not a link, but you can find the members here https://grafted.faith/members/
-
-
-
Matt Clevenger changed their profile picture
-
Matt Clevenger changed their profile picture
-
If you had an account on the connect site, your account has been moved over here. You will need to reset your password to login.
- Load More Posts
About Me

Ian Gregory Nathaniel Stuart
Sound and media team leader and worship team member
Friends
Keep in touch
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group

Hi Matt, yes, there is a directory… it says “all members”, but only those who have logged in since the switch will show up. It will take a few days for more people to login to fill up the directory.