-
Real conversation with the Spirit while mowing today:
Me to myself: maybe I should put safety glasses on?
Holy Spirit: that was me not you and yes you should go out safety glasses on.
Me: is that really you Holy Spirit?
Holy Spirit: Yep
Me: Alright alright, ill put the safety glasses on!
Holy Spirit: So, do you want me to show you what was…Read More1 Comment -
-
Please be praying for Josh Webster and his family this morning.
I visited with Josh in the hospital yesterday, and he is doing well. Using his time to pray and even to minister to those around him. He asked for prayers for his wife and children at home while he is in the hospital.
Also, their stove/oven is not working, I am pretty sure it…Read More
1 Comment -
Scott Sowers changed their profile picture
-
Nathan Coxey changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
About Me

Lex Meyer
Pastor/Shepherd
Lex is first and foremost a disciple of Yeshua (Jesus). He is a husband, father, pastor, Bible teacher, and author. He has a degree in Theology and has devoted most of his life to studying and teaching the Bible. Lex is the pastor at the Grafted Church in Yukon, OK, where he teaches people to embody the great commandment and embrace the great commission. He is also the founder of UNLEARN, a ministry that focuses on seeking the truth and exposing the lies we have inherited.
It's time to UNLEARN the lies
Lex Meyer
Friends
Ben - 'eḇeḏ Yahweh
@benedict
JENNIFER VIVAS
@jennifer-vivasdeped-gov-ph
Daniel
@calldancall
JJ Perez
@jjperez
Terry Simpkins
@terry
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group
Recent Posts

Live Sabbath Service | Grafted Church
- August 9, 2026

Gravity | Corey Haynes | Grafted Church
- July 26, 2026



I wish my whole day was filled with these! I do enjoy them when I am sensitive enough to hear.