-
I got the same thing and figured it was some kind of scam. Let me know if you find out different. I don’t get on here very often because I’m still in Texas trying to set up and get through my husbands memorial service. Then I have to get our home ready to sell. Pray that I will clearly hear the Spirits leading the whole way and that I will have…Read More
-
Hi everyone. I just wanted to send out a warning. I received the following message on this board. I am pretty certain it is some type of scam or something (if I’m wrong, I sincerely apologize).
“Hi dear my name is Monica Maxwell please I have something important to discuss with you contact me at mygoodfaith4u@gmail.com I know you will be…Read More
-
-
Shalom Family! … sorry i missed last UNLearn the Lies video… finally watched it… LOTs of Great info!
may i suggest using BRAVE server or DuckDuckGo…. then look up StewPeters (news) show and Dr. Jane Ruby, Dr. Tenpenny, for LOTS of info on TONS of info that was covered ++++ so much more… “Brighteon” daily videos being posted, “the…Read More
-
“Therefore, having been declared right by belief, we have peace with Elohim through our Master יהושע Messiah, through whom also we have access by belief into this favour in which we stand, and we exult in the expectation of the esteem of Elohim. And not only this, but we also exult in pressures, knowing that pressure works endurance; and endu…Read More
- Load More Posts
About Me

Lex Meyer
Pastor/Shepherd
Lex is first and foremost a disciple of Yeshua (Jesus). He is a husband, father, pastor, Bible teacher, and author. He has a degree in Theology and has devoted most of his life to studying and teaching the Bible. Lex is the pastor at the Grafted Church in Yukon, OK, where he teaches people to embody the great commandment and embrace the great commission. He is also the founder of UNLEARN, a ministry that focuses on seeking the truth and exposing the lies we have inherited.
It's time to UNLEARN the lies
Lex Meyer
Friends
Ben - 'eḇeḏ Yahweh
@benedict
JENNIFER VIVAS
@jennifer-vivasdeped-gov-ph
Daniel
@calldancall
JJ Perez
@jjperez
Terry Simpkins
@terry
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group
Recent Posts

Live Sabbath Service | Grafted Church
- August 9, 2026

Gravity | Corey Haynes | Grafted Church
- July 26, 2026
