-
So I was so concerned about what Paul was saying (about the law) and confused about it that I spent 5 years cataloging every place the Bible itself used the term “law.”
Then I looked at the underlying word used for “law” in the Old Testament wherever it appears.
Next I also looked at the underlying word used in the New Testament.
By this…Read More
-
Who’s interested in studying Daniel?
I volunteered doing Prison Ministry for almost 6 years and one of the books we focused on (by request) was Daniel.
I’ve got oodles of notes, articles and books and would humbly love to bless others with better understanding.
What I’ve got for you is a learning journey that is beyond collegate in…Read More
-
James Matthews changed their profile picture
-
JEREMY TATE changed their profile picture
-
Rest in יהוה, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man doing wicked devices.
Psalms 37:7 - Load More Posts
About Me

Lex Meyer
Pastor/Shepherd
Lex is first and foremost a disciple of Yeshua (Jesus). He is a husband, father, pastor, Bible teacher, and author. He has a degree in Theology and has devoted most of his life to studying and teaching the Bible. Lex is the pastor at the Grafted Church in Yukon, OK, where he teaches people to embody the great commandment and embrace the great commission. He is also the founder of UNLEARN, a ministry that focuses on seeking the truth and exposing the lies we have inherited.
It's time to UNLEARN the lies
Lex Meyer
Friends
Ben - 'eḇeḏ Yahweh
@benedict
JENNIFER VIVAS
@jennifer-vivasdeped-gov-ph
Daniel
@calldancall
JJ Perez
@jjperez
Terry Simpkins
@terry
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group
Recent Posts

Live Sabbath Service | Grafted Church
- August 9, 2026

Gravity | Corey Haynes | Grafted Church
- July 26, 2026


