-
Proverbs 26:20 says, “For lack of wood the fire goes out, and where there is no whisperer, quarreling ceases.” We’ve all experienced the harmful effects of slander. If we will choose to cut out negativity, we can put out the destructive fire slander causes. Finally, Proverbs 15:4 says, “A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it…Read More
-
From my devotional this morning :
“.. we can’t experience his nearness if we constantly fill our lives with other things” -
-
Hi, I have a question for anyone that can answer.
I’m married to a man who does not worship or believe that Yeshua came to set us from by keeping all that the Father established. I still believe I need to obey him because he is my husband, and Yah established the husband over the wife, but what about doing things that can draw me more into the w…Read More2 Comments -
I’ve been thinking, how ridiculous is it to just expect holiness from each other? If I were able to not be tempted I wouldn’t need a Saviour. Still we say “I should be able to do what I want and if it makes you stumble you should have been stronger!” Thank yhwh yeshua did not have this mentality.
- Load More Posts
About Me

Lex Meyer
Pastor/Shepherd
Lex is first and foremost a disciple of Yeshua (Jesus). He is a husband, father, pastor, Bible teacher, and author. He has a degree in Theology and has devoted most of his life to studying and teaching the Bible. Lex is the pastor at the Grafted Church in Yukon, OK, where he teaches people to embody the great commandment and embrace the great commission. He is also the founder of UNLEARN, a ministry that focuses on seeking the truth and exposing the lies we have inherited.
It's time to UNLEARN the lies
Lex Meyer
Friends
Ben - 'eḇeḏ Yahweh
@benedict
JENNIFER VIVAS
@jennifer-vivasdeped-gov-ph
Daniel
@calldancall
JJ Perez
@jjperez
Terry Simpkins
@terry
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group
Recent Posts

Live Sabbath Service | Grafted Church
- August 9, 2026

Gravity | Corey Haynes | Grafted Church
- July 26, 2026


Speaking of Unlearn the Lies, I believe Lex discussed what you are going thru on one of the episodes. I can’t remember which one, but maybe someone will remember which episode it was.