-
-
A simple revelation for me today. The first time I hear something may not have being the first time it was told to me. I have nothing new, but I had this thought today and it gave me a better understanding of how I got to this place in my life.
-
Hello y’all. I just wanted to say I have never seen a group of pastors lead like you did last Shabbat evening. Though I do not live in Oklahoma, and unable to participate in person, I would still like to consider what you taught to be something to become very powerful in my own life. All of it I believe to be Holy Spirit lead. It is also h…Read More
-
Really enjoyed Shabbat service this past Saturday. I Thought the 3 chair sermon was great and would like to see more times with all three of you together. The unity, and love for the body was very evident.
Thank you so much. -
Yoana Dragomanska Changed their profile cover
- Load More Posts
About Me

Lex Meyer
Pastor/Shepherd
Lex is first and foremost a disciple of Yeshua (Jesus). He is a husband, father, pastor, Bible teacher, and author. He has a degree in Theology and has devoted most of his life to studying and teaching the Bible. Lex is the pastor at the Grafted Church in Yukon, OK, where he teaches people to embody the great commandment and embrace the great commission. He is also the founder of UNLEARN, a ministry that focuses on seeking the truth and exposing the lies we have inherited.
It's time to UNLEARN the lies
Lex Meyer
Friends
Ben - 'eḇeḏ Yahweh
@benedict
JENNIFER VIVAS
@jennifer-vivasdeped-gov-ph
Daniel
@calldancall
JJ Perez
@jjperez
Terry Simpkins
@terry
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group
Recent Posts

Live Sabbath Service | Grafted Church
- August 9, 2026

Gravity | Corey Haynes | Grafted Church
- July 26, 2026


Definitely praying.