-
I was talking with my mother in law and she said she was making her mom (chicken) liver for dinner. I was like “Mmmm, sounds good!” But then I was like “Wait…… is that biblically clean?” I mean, I know that there’s the commandment not to eat unclean animals or blood, etc, but I don’t recall any specific command against organ meat or any mention…Read More
2 Comments-
-
Yeah, that’s what @coreyhaynes said, too.
-
-
-
Guest What ?!
I gotta tell ya something…
SUKKOT INFO will be coming out in the next couple of weeks!1 Comment -
Stephen Changed their profile cover
-
I have a question… Is there more than one Sukkot feast site (Oklahoma) or are there multiple ones throughout the U.S.?
4 Comments-
Lion and Lamb ministries has a very large one in Chandler which is great and there is another in Wewoka Oklahoma I believe but I cannot recommend that one. Of course I’m partial to Grafted’s Sukkot lol
-
Lol! Thanks! I’d be partial to Grafted also! Unfortunately we are way down in Alabama. My girls and some of our friends requested the beach this year but are up for suggestions. My sister and her family and a friend of theirs want a loving camp environment. My parents want to travel out west but may consider temporarily visiting wherever we decide…Read More
-
- Load More Posts
About Me

Lex Meyer
Pastor/Shepherd
Lex is first and foremost a disciple of Yeshua (Jesus). He is a husband, father, pastor, Bible teacher, and author. He has a degree in Theology and has devoted most of his life to studying and teaching the Bible. Lex is the pastor at the Grafted Church in Yukon, OK, where he teaches people to embody the great commandment and embrace the great commission. He is also the founder of UNLEARN, a ministry that focuses on seeking the truth and exposing the lies we have inherited.
It's time to UNLEARN the lies
Lex Meyer
Friends
Ben - 'eḇeḏ Yahweh
@benedict
JENNIFER VIVAS
@jennifer-vivasdeped-gov-ph
Daniel
@calldancall
JJ Perez
@jjperez
Terry Simpkins
@terry
Groups
Men’s Discipleship
Private Group
Leadership
Private Group
Recent Posts

Live Sabbath Service | Grafted Church
- August 9, 2026

Gravity | Corey Haynes | Grafted Church
- July 26, 2026




I don’t think it’s unclean. As far as I’ve read, it says to not eat the animal fat or blood.